[mythtv-users] Dumping MPEG files to DVDs

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:57:55 UTC 2016

MythArchive seems messed up. When viewing the recordings, the names are not
readable and repeated. For example 'Save~blah' repeated over and over again
in the selecting recordings menu, the size accounting is also messed up, it
claims my one selected MPEG2 recording is 1TB!

I once had a simple bash script to dump files to ISO playable on DVDs, but
now I lost it, kicking myself for not documenting my work. Anyhow, I'll
keep searching...