[mythtv-users] mythweb unable to connect after upgrade to 028

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:51:48 UTC 2016

Hey Bill,

I think you can see my reply to Richard where I list the mysql service file.

My run files are different than yours, not sure why:

* ls -ld /run/mysqld /run/mysqld/**
*drwxr-xr-x 2 mysql mysql 100 May  7 17:17 /run/mysqld*
*-rw-r----- 1 mysql mysql   5 May  7 17:17 /run/mysqld/mysqld.pid*
*srwxrwxrwx 1 mysql mysql   0 May  7 17:17 /run/mysqld/mysqld.sock*
*-rw------- 1 mysql mysql   5 May  7 17:17 /run/mysqld/mysqld.sock.lock*

Owner and group are mysql.

-- George