[mythtv-users] Mythexport output files wrong permissions

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Fri May 6 11:30:11 UTC 2016

On 06/05/2016 12:25, Anthony Giggins wrote:

> I fixed this in my config module I created to user Handbrake rather
> then the default avconv/ffmpeg profiles
>
> you could add this line after the avconv command for which ever
> profile your using or my full config profile is below
>
> system("chmod 666 \'$self->{_outputFile}$self->{_extension}\'");
>
> <snip>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

Thanks Anthony. I currently use just the MP3.pm config, which isn't
included by default, but is downloadable from the developer's site at
http://www.baablogic.net/mythexport/ . I could make that change easily
enough.

So you're saying you were affected too? Were the permissions 666 for you
previously? Do you know which upgrade changed things? It would still be
interesting to track down why this has changed, even if I can fix it
post-process.

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T