[mythtv-users] setting up an env

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 04:42:58 UTC 2016

Hi All:

Been a long while since I setup an environment in C++ and was wanting to
get something going for mythtv.  I pulled the mythtv repo from Github, and
I was wondering what people like for an IDE and how to set it up.  I
downloaded Visual Studio Community and Quincy, not sure if those are good
choices or how to get it to something one click buildable.  I did not like
the mess that VS did when I imported using the "existing code" option.  If
anyone has any insight or advice it would be appreciated.  Mostly trying to
poke around to debug my system, but may be up for contributing later if I
sort myself out.

Thanks;
Dan