[mythtv-users] Kodi

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 19:47:56 UTC 2016

On 03/18/2016 01:07 PM, Mike Bibbings wrote:
> OK, now I understand! It is a commercial flagging issue within Kodi.
>
> I don't have commercial flagging running on my mythtv-backend, so
> would never see the issue.  I did try commercial flagging several
> years ago, but could never get it to work reliably in the UK. I gave
> up and just set left and right arrow to skip 30 seconds.
I don't use commercial flagging at all. If I press the right arrow in
Kodi while playing a mythtv recording, it skips forward a minute, or
whatever time I have set, but after that the lip-sync is off. It is
probably related to the type of file that gets created for my case
(Comcast MPEG2), and may not be a problem in other cases.

Peter