[mythtv-users] video playback routing

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:38:14 UTC 2016

Hi Hika:

This is what puzzles me.  The master backend has the storage group
definition and the frontend slave backend does not.  I just checked with
nload and it is clearly streaming from the frontend to the master backend
(maybe both) and the frontend wireless connection cannot keep up with the
network load.

Is this something that could be fixed?  I have been meaning for a while to
contribute to mythtv and would not mind fixing this if someone can point me
to where in the code it would need to be adjusted.

Dan