[mythtv-users] MythTV Raspberry Pi 2+ MythFrontend Setup Tutorial Updated

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:28:17 UTC 2016

On 16-03-15 04:42 PM, airdrummer wrote:
> Curtis Gedak wrote:
>> What I am asking is for you to test mode 39 (1360x768 60 Hz).
>
> ok, i'd try it, but as i suspected, the hdmi mode doesn't exist on my
> tv, thus no hdmi connection:-(

Thank you airdrummer for trying out the suggested mode 39 (1360x768 60
Hz).  Your test confirms that my hypothesis was wrong.  Mode 39 does not
work for all monitors.

If anyone else has a suggestion on what to try next to get airdrummer's
display working with no overscan, then we're all ears.

Curtis