[mythtv-users] MythTV Raspberry Pi 2+ MythFrontend Setup Tutorial Updated

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 02:53:02 UTC 2016

On 03/14/2016 09:53 PM, Curtis Gedak wrote:
> Personally when I look at the mythtv.org wiki pages, I expect the
> information there to be near 100% correct and accurate because I
> recognize the wiki as the official source of information.
Hi Curtis

While that would be marvellous, but we are really far from that. The
fact of the matter is that it is really hard to keep the wiki up to
date, and anything that can be added is welcome. If you are taking the
trouble to create documentation at all, the wiki is a good place to put
it. You can create a user id and setup a new page or add to an existing
page, or set up a new page with a link to the existing page.

The existing Raspberry pi page has a stub at the bottom mentioning the
mythtv for Raspberry Pi version. That would be a good place to add some
documentation, with a note that this is still experimental and not yet
officially released. Official release will be some way down the road in
version 0.28, I believe.

Peter