[mythtv-users] New Install package for MythTV 0.27 on Raspberry Pi 2 Jessie

airdrummer air_drummer at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 03:33:34 UTC 2016

Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> You could try go into the Setup->Appearance, and start putting values in
> the offsets and widths to see if you can get it right.

i started with a clean jessie install, added your deb, still have the video
offsets. changing the gui parameters merely shifts the gui (fortunately i didn't
shift it enough to put the next/finish bottons offscreen;-) the video is
entirely separate: if i run the f-e from ssh, the gui appears on my laptop, the
video on the tv, offset as before