[mythtv-users] New Install package for MythTV 0.27 on Raspberry Pi 2 Jessie

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:44:55 UTC 2016

On 16-03-11 01:40 PM, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> There is an updated install package that fixes the crash when resolution
> changes.
>
> Get the latest package here
> https://github.com/bennettpeter/mythtv/releases

My testing with mythtv-light_0.27.6-67-g070378a-0_armhf_jessie.deb has
gone well.

With this new release I am able to play the example "resolution change"
video with no problems and no crashes.  :-)

I will compile your raspi/0.27 git branch with QT 5.4.0 and create a
tarball.  If it works well I will look into uploading it somewhere like
dropbox.

Great work Peter!

Curtis