[mythtv-users] MythTV accessing 'Videos' storage group hourly?

thigger thigger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:52:09 UTC 2016

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Larry Kennedy <lunchtimelarry at gmail.com>
wrote:

> From the theme chooser screen, press 'menu' key, then disable theme
> updates.  That might do it.

Cheers - hadn't found that option! I've temporarily given up on storage
groups which also seems to have fixed it - I only have one front-end at the
moment, and I assume if the theme chooser is getting into the Videos
storage group then it's likely that access of other groups will have the
same effect. However that's had the side-effect of making MythVideo start
right at the filesystem root when opened rather than just including the two
(local and remote) video stores. I'll have another go with storage groups;
or I may try something hideous involving UnionFS if I find that there's
some other part of storage groups that's causing this behaviour.

thanks,

tom