[mythtv-users] nvidia geforce/ AMD cpu frequencies

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Fri Mar 4 13:45:39 UTC 2016

On Friday, March 4, 2016 14:33 CET, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am using nvidia 358 with vdpau high quality playback profile. Stupidly I forgot to check the actual CPU usage, but will cover that in the other thread, after it gets through moderator approval.
>
> BR.
>
> --Marius--

I'm not sure there is an active moderator? Any messages I sent that got held (for example too large) never went any further.
I reformatted my message (as I should have done in the first place) to split most of the long, technicals stuff out to pastebin.

 Will check actual cpu usage when I get home from work.

BR.

--Marius-