[mythtv-users] How to receive from more than 1 satellite

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:47:51 UTC 2016

I think the OP is asking about movable dishes.

I'm not sure if you've looked at a Toroidal dish?  I've seen setups
with as many as 9 LNBs attached to one dish.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=toroidal+dish&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi01saD_aLLAhUBxRQKHYpQDtMQ_AUICCgC&biw=1377&bih=939#imgrc=pmuuxqVTPjOSzM%3A