[mythtv-users] Cheap HDMI capture

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 04:10:49 UTC 2016

RTP normally doesn't include MJPEG i believe so one might get lucky and
they may use a better encoding format.  Although most likely is they just
are using MJPEG in it (which I have seen from a few security cameras).

I would also guess the 3.0 doesn't include a multi-channel option but one
could always hope:)

As for tuning yeah it would be just like the HDPVR, more stable probably as
you wouldn't get the garbage lead ins you can get with the HDPVR, but
quality worse.

~Mitch