[mythtv-users] UK migration to SD

mythtv-users at gorbag.com mythtv-users at gorbag.com
Sat Jun 25 21:39:39 UTC 2016

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:43:29 +0100
John Veness <John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> wrote:

> On June 25, 2016 7:46:22 PM GMT+01:00, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com>
> wrote:

> Thanks for this. I haven't signed up for the SD forum yet, but if
> anyone reading this has already signed up, you could mention that
> this seems to be affecting Channel 5+1 (77749) and Channel 5+24
> (97294) too.
>
> At least 5USA and 5STAR aren't affected, so whatever the problem is,
> at least it presumably isn't some sort of contractual dispute.
>
> For the time being, I have blanked the xmltvids and ticked
> useonairguide for those channels, although I'm not seeing any
> listings from EIT yet (but am on some other channels still using EIT
> so I know EIT is working in general). Is one supposed to remove all
> the "To Be Announced" listings before EIT will overwrite?

I just did the same thing and got EIT listings on Channel 5 but not
Channel 5 HD.

Steve
Steve Evans            E-mail: mailto:stevee at gorbag.com
                       WEB:    http://www.gorbag.com
Registered Linux user #217906: http://counter.li.org
Public Encryption Key:         http://www.gorbag.com/public-key.html

Now playing: 'Put It On' by 'Bob Marley & The Wailers' from the album
'Burnin' (Deluxe Edition) - Disc 1 of 2'

4.4.6-gentoo Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz GNU/Linux

 22:38:16 up 35 days, 10:09,  8 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.15, 0.21

"I'm also not very analytical.  You know I don't spend a lot of time
thinking about myself, about why I do things."

George W. Bush
June 4, 2003
Aboard Air Force One