[mythtv-users] feature request - mail interface

Douglas Sargent dbsargent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:49:26 UTC 2016

Hi Hika & Andrew,

      thanks for your suggestions and methods.

      What i would like to have is the interactive part. So i'm not at home
and I see that tonight is a special showing, or football match, or
whatever, and I would like to schedule the recording.

       What I do now is mail myself with a Mythtv subject and in the body
write what I want to record, hoping that I get home in time to schedule it.

      cheers

Doug