[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.28 on RPM Fusion

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:55:47 UTC 2016

I would like packages to try out, so if you have them, maybe stash them in
the testing repo, so the ones who want can try them out. I usually wait
awhlie before upgrading the OS and usually like to decouple the two
(upgrading OS & upgrading myth).

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com