[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.28 on RPM Fusion

Stephen Collier stephenbcollier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:50:41 UTC 2016

On 3/06/2016, 9:54 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Stephen Collier
> <stephenbcollier at gmail.com <mailto:stephenbcollier at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I've been building 0.28 with mock for a while with no problems.
>     0.28 still has quite a few issues but it is improving by the week.
>

> Are any of the issues you're seeing considered show stoppers?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Not really just some annoying things like settings not sticking in
mythtv-setup so you don't know what is set. Mythweb seems to have some
channel icon problems but otherwise works. I'm not getting any crashes
or other problems and the functionality is working as well as 0.27. I
have automated builds that build every 3 git commits so I'm getting new
versions pretty regularly as there seems to be still a lot of
development going on it. I use F23 (Intel HD)  and F22 (Nvidia)
frontends and an EL6 backend - really need to upgrade it to EL7 but it
still works.

Cheers
Stephen