[mythtv-users] No luck with RP3 mythtv inatall

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:42:17 UTC 2016

I currently run my Myth Master BE + DB on a Cubox-i4, which is a tiny ARM
system similar to the RPi2/3. Previously, I ran a Myth Master BE + DB on a
SheevaPlug, which is a tiny ARM system similar to an RPi1.

I brought this up because Bert had mentioned 'What I would really like is a
second "PI" set up as a backend' and it's my opinion that an RPi2/3 should
be adequate for a lightly-loaded Master BE + DB. (And no, I would NOT
advise putting a BE and FE on the same RPi.)