[mythtv-users] Problem with LIRC after upgrade to Fedora 24

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Wed Jul 27 13:26:16 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 5:15 AM, Alec Leamas <leamas.alec at gmail.com> wrote:

> when I test the 0.9.4a version using the devinput driver I cannot
> reproduce the keybounces.

At present I am using the default driver. When I was first experiencing the
bounce issue, I tried a number of different things to get rid of it. When I
found something that worked  (which turned out to be going back to lirc
0.9.3a with the default driver), then I quit playing around.

Now that I know how I can get to a system that works, I will try to get
some time later today to go back to 0.9.4a and play around with the
devinput driver.

--Greg