[mythtv-users] Initial setup of new frontend issues

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:14:18 UTC 2016

Hoi Hika,

Thanks for that... I hadn't checked that, but I have confirmed that I can
connect to the database from the new frontend machine.

I can connect as user mythtv with the expected password and show and
describe tables on the mythconverg database.

My frontend command never gets that far, it keeps trying to connect to
'localhost' ... I am missing where I tell it to connect to a remote backend.

What's next?

thanks!!

-- George