[mythtv-users] 0.28 upgrade issue frontend connection

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 20 00:21:37 UTC 2016

Success! My problems the other day could be because my tuners take a while
to initialize (HVR-2250 and Ceton Infinitv-4). I had to restart mythbackend
on both the secondary and master a couple of times for it finally to
"kickover".

Did I see something on this issue in one of the other threads? On my
secondary I had added some code that I allowed the ceton to finish before
running mythbackend.

>From /etc/init/mythtv-backend.conf, line 6:

start on (local-filesystems and net-device-up IFACE!=lo and
> ctn91xx-device-added KERNEL=ctn91xx_filter0_3 and dvb-device-changed and
> started udev-finish)

Thanks for the help, Stephen!

Steve