[mythtv-users] 0.28 Capturecard table doesn't seem to be updating

Lee Procter jacksawild at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 23:00:10 UTC 2016

If I go to mythtv-setup - > Capture Cards  ->Select my card -> Recording options, there are three options (seq start, open card on demand and active scan). If I select/deselect one or more of these of these and click finish but then go back to Recording Options my selections have not persisted. I have deleted all cards from the DB and remade but the problem persists. This would prevent my guide updating from EIT.

My first question would be if others are experiencing this?

My second question is to do with my current "solution". I've done an SQL UPDATE on the capturecard table to populate the dvb_eitscan fields for my card lines and now my guide seems to be populating. Just wondering if I'm missing something else in the DB which might go wrong due to my meddling?

Thanks.