[mythtv-users] Myth is now recording when I exit Live TV

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 19 00:14:32 UTC 2016

On 18/07/16 23:32, mythtv wrote:

> +------------+----------+-------------+---------+
> | recgroupid | recgroup | displayname | special |
> +------------+----------+-------------+---------+
> |          1 | Default  |             |       1 |
> |          3 | LiveTV   |             |       1 |
> |          5 | Deleted  |             |       1 |
> |          7 | Other    | Other       |       0 |
> |          9 | AO       | AO          |       0 |
> |         11 | Movies   | Movies      |       0 |

That is a problem.
The code expects Default, LiveTV, Deleted to be 1,2,3 respectively.
As well as the LiveTV issue, you may have problems with recordings not
getting deleted.

I wouldn't recommend poking the database; the values may be linked
elsewhere.

Raise a ticket with details of how you upgraded, then you
should get advice of how to fix it.

Do you use MythWeb to edit schedules/rules ?