[mythtv-users] Myth is now recording when I exit Live TV

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 23:38:28 UTC 2016

On 07/18/2016 06:11 PM, Mark Perkins wrote:
> Dont really need to manage recording groups. If you want to create a new one just select the recording you want to put in it and press m, storage options, change recording group, add new and type in the name. Or just set on the recording rule.
recgroups is a new table. Previously the recording groups were just
names on recordings with no table for the list of names. You should have
entries for Default, LiveTV and Deleted, plus any others you have used.
Perhaps these were never created or were deleted by accident.

If you can check that table, you should have values something like this

recgroupid,recgroup,displayname,password,special
1,Default,,,1
2,LiveTV,,,1
3,Deleted,,,1