[mythtv-users] MythTv 0.28-3 Segfault On Arch Linux

Lee Procter jacksawild at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 16:09:35 UTC 2016

I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm getting segfaults when using mythweb, WebFrontEnd or even a frontend on LAN.

On mythweb it happens when I view recordings, perhaps as it is downloading images. On WebFrontEnd it happens whenever I move away from the home page. And on a frontend over LAN it happens after some use. Using the frontend on the local machine is stable. Using any web based client (mythweb, WebFrontEnd) over the loopback locally results in a segfault, it seems with larger transfers. e.g. anything which requires pictures/video to be transmitted. Text and styling is quite stable. My feeling is that it is a network configuration in the backend or possibly a mysql configuration issue.

I set logging to debug but it doesn't tell me much:

Journalctl log: http://pastebin.com/QqzBTpuy

mythweb.conf: http://pastebin.com/0jkd0fif

my.cnf: http://pastebin.com/Eg4Dbm8B

httpd access log: http://pastebin.com/198G6ByJ

httpd.conf: http://pastebin.com/7ssUYKbb

php.ini: http://pastebin.com/4448zYhH

I'm using arch linux 4.6.4-1, php56, apache 2.4.23-1, mythtv 0.28-3, mariadb 10.1.14-1.

If anybody could shed some light on this for me I'd appreciate it.