[mythtv-users] Could not get card info for card /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0Subtype: Unknown error?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:40:58 UTC 2016

Referring #12825 I get similar strange behaviour with a DVBSky S952 r3 PCIE
card.  Everything seems to tune correctly on both tuners but something
happens that makes the second tuner not work.  Currently the first tuner is
working but if I do something (no idea what) that also stops working.  I
then have to Delete All Tuners and retune - there doesn't seem to be a
perfect pattern.

I am tempted to think perhaps it is drivers but there are no outstanding
updates waiting to be installed so I believe I am running the latest
Mythbuntu 16.04.

Thanks