[mythtv-users] 0.28 upgrade issue frontend connection

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 16 22:43:05 UTC 2016

Thanks for everyone's help and insight. I still haven't solved this and I'm
not about to surrender my Saturday night to it. I've backed up the
recalcitrant install and I'll work on it as time permits.

I'd probably stay with Mint 17.3 if I could get it to play nicely with all
my new Skylake goodies!

BTW, I'm really not liking mysql-server-5.7, it demanded a clean install
and replaced one or two cnf files with what seems like 5-6. Not sure what
the users are getting for that added complexity!

Steve