[mythtv-users] remaining disk space / delete slowly

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:28:50 UTC 2016

Just for clarification, the reason for having delete slowly selected is so
recordings are recorded over with a new recording (once) instead of with
zeros now and a new recording later (twice). if this is correct I would
expect Myth to count deleted recordings (of which I have 55) as available
space, as reported on the "watch recordings" screen, which it is not, in my
case, and although I know I have more available space than reported -
seeing 89% full is hard not to react to.
Is there any solution, other than a chill pill for this behaviour?