[mythtv-users] phantom scheduling

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:36:07 UTC 2016

Hoi Michael,

> On 01/28/2016 11:10 AM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>>> There's absolutely no risk.
>> Wouldn't changing the channel number affect the channel change script?
>>

> No, the frequency ID is used by the channel change script.

> Mike

I have on the same input several channels both in SD and in HD. They
have at present different Callsigns and Channel Numbers and I set the
SD channel to higher priority.
Almost always only that SD channel is recorded, but very rarely it
wants to record both.
So am I right that if I made the Callsigns equal, that also in those
rare occasions it would only pick the SD?

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop