[mythtv-users] can someone update https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Setup_General

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:31:32 UTC 2016

On 01/27/2016 12:47 PM, Douglas Sargent wrote:
>     Solution was simple, Under General in IPv6 address, if it is not in
> blank, Kodi cant find the tuners. in the Manual the additional comments
> part is wrong or misleading. has to be updated.

Hi,

Sounds like you're saying that the field must be blank for Kodi.

Wouldn't that requirement belong on some Kodi Wiki/forum? Kodi's
always a client, so having an IPv6 address of ::1 would fail if
it prefers IPv6. Or, I'm just completely misreading a post again.

I've been using an Unique Local Address (IPv6) for years now.

--
Bill, not a Kodi user