[mythtv-users] LIRC/IguanaIR issues.

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:54:08 UTC 2016

On 26/01/16 00:52, Eric Ladner wrote:
> Ugh.  Still getting double keypresses everywhere I check (irw, ircat,
> Myth).  Which is kind of a pain because I can't watch even numbered
> episodes without digging out the keyboard.  Heh..
>
> Any idea on how figure out where in the chain of events the double
> keypress is getting registered?

Double/multiple keypresses are often generated by the remote as such.
The thing is normally how to suppress them. Leaving the question what
happened during the update aside repeat suppression could be done in
lircd.conf (use irw to test) or in lircrc (use ircat to test) [1]

BTW: Please don't top-post.

Cheers!

--alec

[1] http://lirc.org/faq.html - Software Setup