[mythtv-users] Unable to make recordings

Forum forum-da at padaba.de
Mon Jan 25 10:39:12 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

thank you for your support. Yesterday, I've discovered MythWeb and found
out that there was a "deleted" folder with many entries (while MythTV
does not show them).

After deleting these entries in MythWeb and running the
optimize_mythdb.pl Skript, Recordings are now possible again.

Have a good day,
Damian