[mythtv-users] inconsistent inetref in recorded table

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:11:30 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Jeremy Jones <jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Interesting.  I think my post on X-rated fanart is related to this.
>
> Jeremy

This is precisely why the change was made. Before, the grabber used was not
kept track of, so MythTV could use the wrong one when looking for a match
for a newly recorded tv episode, leading to this foul problem. You just
need to update your rules according to the link above, and future
recordings will always use the right grabber.