[mythtv-users] re-introducing old recordings to a new setup

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Jan 25 01:00:34 UTC 2016

I found it at https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth.rebuilddb.pl. It should be a good starting point for my limited case, to understand what tables need to be touched and how. I can find their original file names from my Previously Recorded, and building seek tables is optional since they're all short and archival. Looks like an interesting project.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca