[mythtv-users] X-rated cover art and fan images for PBS newhour

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:52:37 UTC 2016

Wow! My wife was not amused! I'm just glad I had it in a 'News' recording
group and my kids don't watch the news. This is a show we have been
recording for some time now and has worked correctly prior to my upgrade to
.27. It has suddenly changed the background images to that of a porno.

In searching this list I found out what has happened, and have fixed this
instance, but felt I should warn those that are planning on upgrading
mythtv versions.

Since I setup the recording on an older version of mythtv only the number
for ttvdb was stored in Inetref. Somehow on upgrading to .27 the Inetref
was automatically changed to tmdb3.py_81388. The metadata other than the
wrong database reference is correct.

I found postings where this was discussed as happening sometimes and it
seems the solution was to prepend the database identifier to the number,
but somehow the wrong database has been prepended to recordings where the
Inetref number was already in the database.

Jeremy