[mythtv-users] No more mythbuntu 0.28 package?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:27:28 UTC 2016

On 01/14/2016 03:20 AM, Charles Bovy wrote:
 > And this file is not working correctly:
> /lib/systemd/system/mythtv-backend.service
>
> * nm-online is not installed on my system
> * additional arguments doesn't work.
>
> So some fixing on the systemd files....

Hi,

Could you mention your *buntu version. The above works on
Ubuntu 15.10.

nm-online is on mine and it actually checks that
the network is up, not just that the Network Manager
completed. It's also on my my Mythbuntu 14.04 FWIW.

Additional arguments works too. The leading dash on the
following line prevents a missing file (which will be the
normal case) from causing the service to fail to start:

     EnvironmentFile=-/etc/mythtv/additional.args

The contents of the file would be things like this
that allow users to add arguments for trouble shooting:

     ADDITIONAL_ARGS="-v record --loglevel debug"

That's for problems that occur at startup and can't be
handled with mythbackend --setverbose ...

Maybe you could define how it doesn't work in your case.

--
Bill