[mythtv-users] front end pixelation

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:14:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 1:43 AM, Kris Jensen <kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com> wrote:
> What temperature are the Ceton cards running at?
>
> I betting that the temp is over 50 Celsius.

btw, here is an old html form I stole from
some post on the Internet (which I tucked
away in case I ever decided to purchase a
Ceton (I went the SiliconDust way instead))
that you might find useful.  It hard-codes
the tuner IP address, so adjust as needed.

Caveat Emptor (of course).  I really have
no idea if it even works (now, or ever), and
you should never run anything off of the
Internet until you have examined it.

If it works for you, you might want to try
to locate the original author and thank them.