[mythtv-users] Fronted video playback profile

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Feb 15 00:10:17 UTC 2016

On Feb 14, 2016, at 1:13 PM, James Abernathy <jfabernathy at outlook.com> wrote:

> My frontend hardware is an Intel NUC which is 3rd generation Core i3 with internal graphics

I’m using internal graphics with an i7 3770 and successfully edit all the time no matter what profile I pick. Normally it’s on VAAPI High Quality but I’ve used other ones without issue.

I’m not familiar with NUC but I would wonder about resource allocations like in the bios about memory shared with the graphics chip.

In any case I can say for sure there’s nothing problematic with editing on intel graphics and any of the playback profiles.

- George