[mythtv-users] upstart mythtv-backend

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Sat Feb 13 18:18:29 UTC 2016

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 18:42 CET, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
   Your second post came in while I was replying to the first via my phone, so I didn't know you were using a version with systemd. You've enabled the service now, so that should be all you need to do. If you are running packages from the mythtv updates PPA (which you really should be) then this should have been fixed.--Thomas Mashosrebooted and working now :)

 Now all I need to do si figure out why I can't find my video storage group and get the LCD working... getting there

Thanks for your help!

BR.

--Marius--