[mythtv-users] ProcessPAT: Program not found in PAT. Desired program # not found in PAT

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:26:45 UTC 2016

Hoi Jason,

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> Hoi Jason,
>>
>> Monday, February 8, 2016, 8:01:56 PM, you wrote:
>>

>> Corrected your top-posting!
>>
>> 1: Does airport mean wireless/wifi?
>> 2: What is the frequency of the multiplex? As said before, just above
>>    800 MHz there is a lot of possible interference in the air! So also
>>    did you properly ground your coax? And is it not to long?
>> 3: Do you have a radio/tv splitter on your cable? Before, when I had
>>    my homerun connected strait to the cable without such a splitter, I
>>    had a lot of interference, especially when I recorded more then 2
>>    shows! Possibly from internet also running through that cable.
>>    Although I myself did not have internet over cable then.
>>    The splitter may reduce strength a little bit, but it also filters
>>    away certain interference.
>>
>> Tot mails,
>>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>>

> 1. Airport is just the model name for Apple's router (
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirPort_Extreme). The backend and the
> hdhomerun are both wired.

> 2. the multiplex is at the 501000000 frequency (US cable channel 70)

> 3. no, but I had one before I simplified the wiring and had the exact same
> problem on this channel.

> Note that this is a problem *only* with mythtv and/or the hdhomerun linux
> driver. I had no problems running windows and nextpvr on this channel.

AND AGAIN CORRECTING TOP-POSTING!! :-(

Are you suggesting you are using the antiquated hdhomerun linux driver
?!! instead off the build-in driver in MythTV. If so your looking for
problems. Remove it from your system and just select "HDHomeRun
networked tuner" when selecting your tuner in MythTV-setup!

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop