[mythtv-users] OT sudden loss of top 4 HD channels in WMP

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Fri Feb 5 16:23:59 UTC 2016

Everything was OK until I moved my entertainment center.
This managed to disturb a few cables and after this all of my top four
HD channels ( ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX) no longer show up in WMC.
My WMC menus to not show any form of a "add channel" or any real rescan
channels.
They (all 4)  are fine when recording with my myth backend and viewing
with HDHR Prime view or the cable box.
I think that all of the other cable channels are OK.
I've tried everything that I can think of to fix this and now I've run
out of ideas on this .
Can anyone give me something else to try?

Thanks,
    Bert