[mythtv-users] icons

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:18:21 UTC 2016

On 02/03/2016 07:51 PM, James Linder wrote:
> I will resolve all in 0.28 meanwhile the issues are ignorable (and do not compute):
>
>      yourBackend:6544/Guide/GetChannelIcon?ChanId=1001
>
> shows an icon that is NOT in ~mythtv/.mythtv/channels

Need to look at a complete (start to finish) backend log.
E.g stop the backend, restart it (however it's normally
done) and make a single test of ChanId 1001. Then
pastebin the log if there are no clues in the log.

Guesswork: The backend isn't being started as user mythtv
and a different .mythtv/channels is being used.

--
Bill