[mythtv-users] HD-PVR2 support (please vote)

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:11:14 UTC 2016

There was a plan A involving Devin Heitmueller and commercial driver, this
seemed the most feasible route.  Anything else is relying on the
manufacturer making changes and some massive developer support.  So the
question was more around if there were any plans to try and proceed with a
commercial option.

~Mitch