[mythtv-users] "Using xxx Template" displayed in theme

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 04:01:02 UTC 2016

I have traditionally used MythCenter-wide as my theme. I'm running
MythBuntu so thought I'd try the MythBuntu theme. When I'm setting a
recording for a movie in MythCenter and select "Edit recording rule" it
displays text "Using Movie Template" which is a set of pre-configured
recording settings when recording a movie. I find this very helpful, but
MythBuntu doesn't seem to display if any template is being used.

Is this just a limitation of MythBuntu or do I need to do something to
"turn it on"?

Regards,
Phill