[mythtv-users] Connecting to Bluetooth Headphones half-done and stuck

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:11:02 UTC 2016

On Dec 21, 2016 4:51 PM, "Craig Huff" <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:

I wanted to be able to listen to recordings without using speakers when I'm
up late so I don't disturb the rest of the house, so I started to work on
getting Bluetooth working.

I plugged in an ASUS USB Bluetooth adapter, installed the blueman package,
and successfully (at least it looks to be the case) paired my Motorola
bluetooth headphones, but... no sound.

I've tried playing with all the MythTV audio output selections, but none of
them seem to connect to the headphones.  The speaker outputs still work
just fine (as long as they're powered up).

What did I miss or do I need to install yet more software packages?

--
Craig.

I go into the PC's sound settings and change the output there