[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase: Ignoring unknown timestamp format: 20161231235960

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 04:30:44 UTC 2016

On 18 December 2016 1:23:31 PM Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Mike Hodson <mystica at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I personally have a differing opinion in this case.
>
> Getting time right is hard, and there are few
> people willing to work through the entire process.

Without disagreeing with any of the prior posts, and whilst also agreeing
that the 61sec minute / leap second appears to be a valid time - I find it
hard to believe that Schedules Direct intended to have start / finish times
as per the examples posted (ie not rounded to the nearest minute). It seems
extraordinarily precise. Perhaps someone with a SD account can post a
message on the SD forums / raise a SD ticket for their input?

Is the end result that mythfilldatabase just fails to load the disagreeable
programs? Or does it fail to load all subsequent programs? Or does it fail
to load any programs? I can imagine that if the latter there may be many
more disgruntled posts to come in the next few days as people begin to
notice - and the quickest work around in the next 13 odd days may be a
tweak at the source with the long term actions to resolve to happen
'later'(tm).