[mythtv-users] Mythweb New Titles and Frontend New Titles can be radically off

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Tue Dec 13 14:19:25 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Kris B. <krisbee at krisbee.com> wrote:

> A minor issue for me, but still, figured I would check.  Running .28 and
> it seems the last year or so when I search for New Titles in Mythweb
> there are barely any listings and it often misses actual new titles...
> When I do the same search on my frontend I get a lot more results -
> granted there are a lot of specials, missed hits, reruns, but I never
> miss an actual new program...
>
> Is it just the way it is or is there something wrong in my mythweb
> search?  I am using the "canned" search, BTW...
>
> Using Schedules Direct, have an OTA setup in the US (no cable)...  Have
> about 25 channels.
>
> I just make it a point to go in every two weeks on my frontend now in
> addition to looking in mythweb, but mythweb is a bit easier to schedule
> these things :)
>
> Thanks in advance,

Check your search filters in Mythweb--all the checkboxes and settings along
the top of the search results. Many of those are "sticky" across search
results. Clear all the filter checkboxes, select all the Program Types,
clear the originally aired date filters, etc. and re-run the search to see
if you get the same results as the frontend.

Karl