[mythtv-users] Questions about conversion from analog to digital recording (PVR500 to Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH)

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:50:36 UTC 2016

The Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH is a 6-tuner ethernet box, like a double dose of
the SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME.  I'm hoping it's no harder to set up than
the SiliconDust unit.  Wanted to be able to support more than three
concurrent recordings while not needing to get multiple CableCARDs.  Seems
I have too many shows that all run in the same timeslot on different
networks.  Four concurrent recordings happens often enough, though I've
never had to pass up on a show because I needed to support five concurrent
programs.

--
Craig.