[mythtv-users] scheduling conflict oddity

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Aug 30 18:04:18 UTC 2016

[0.27.6 on Fedora 20]

I've used MythWeb for my scheduling management from shortly after I started using Myth almost a decade ago. This morning on the Upcoming Recordings page I see 2 programs scheduled for the same time with the same tuner, an obvious conflict. Details for each program show the proper list of what the conflicts would be, but Upcoming Recordings doesn't acknowledge the conflict like it does all the others. A conflict between the same 2 shows is flagged a week later though. Both recording rules are "Record at any time" so there are no override settings.

I've never seen this before - could it signal a DB problem or something?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca